ThinkOperations, LLC (www.gothinksport.com and www.gothinkbaby.com) is a rapidly growing consumer branded safe products company based in Austin, Texas with a core mission of addressing the growing concern surrounding harmful chemicals contained in everyday consumer products.
Due to the significant growth being experienced, we are seeking to hire immediately on a fulltime or part-time basis, a Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”). This individual will report directly to the Founder/CEO and have hands-on, day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, and controlling all accounting and financial-related activities for the Company as well as other needs as necessary to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the Company’s accounting and finance functions to produce accurate and timely internal financial statements on a monthly and annual basis and reconcile against budgets
· Produce budget and long-range planning financial processes in coordination with CEO and other management team members
· Day-to-day management of financial operations and controls, including, but not limited to the areas of A/P, A/R, vendor payments, payroll expenses, cash management, banking relationships, etc.
· Other duties as needed or assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Must have expert knowledge with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
· Ability to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, customers, and vendors
· Ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills is essential
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA and/or MBA preferred
· 10+ years of Accounting or Finance experience; ideally within the Accounting or Finance departments in the consumer products/retail industry
· Experience or desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work with limited resources and adapt as the Company continues to experience significant growth
· Experience with capital raises and mergers and acquisitions and interfacing effectively with outside advisors and professionals
· Ideally currently residing in the Austin, Texas area but will consider relocation.
Compensation: Based on experience
Contact Information: Info@GOthinkbaby.com
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Sporting Goods and Outdoors
General Job Description
The Managing Thinker for Sporting Goods and Outdoors will be responsible for building upon our existing domestic business within sporting goods and outdoors. This includes building partnerships with independent and broker sales force groups for areas of the US that lack coverage.
You will design and build the organizational infrastructure to support the growth plan, and execute on it to deliver revenue and profit targets. You will ensure that the company continues to offer the best possible support for its customers, and that the entire sales team represents the company’s values and mission.
Managing our Sporting goods and outdoors business requires outbound phone calls, emails, and feet on the street in major cities across the US. The position is also responsible for managing and participating in consumer expos/events along with industry trade shows.
The position will also build and execute our global growth plan for sporting goods and outdoors.
You will have the following duties:
· Build upon our existing strategic growth plan for both domestic and international sales by channel (direct sales, independent/broker sales reps and distributors)
Preferred Candidate Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Five or more year’s relevant experience.
Compensation (Dependent on experience)
Breadth of footprint: United States
Types of stores: Sporting goods and outdoors stores, multisport, running specialty, yoga studios, fitness gyms, spas, resorts, soccer stores, tennis + golf clubs, cruise lines, recreation centers, stadiums + sport centers, ski resorts + ski shops, cycling stores, tour operations, universities, and co-branding deals within all of these arenas.
Travel component: 20% - 30% travel estimate. Travel will be expensed and approved by corporate.